- In 2015, Drone Tech will propose remote piloting training courses in a systematically way, adapted to students' needs in the West and the North of the island.
Before approving the training course contract, we'll meet the student to define with him/her how many hours he/she needs to study theory, simulator and practices to achieve his/her goals (initiation, remotely-pilot, particular activity specialization).
These courses can be financed by specialized organisms, according to your professional situation.
- To be a professional remotely-pilot you need:
- - A theoretical pilot patent, on sailplane or micro light aircraft delivered by DGAC.
- - A Declaration of Qualification level delivered by Drone Tech after an examination at the end of the course.
- - To be declared in a professional operator's Handbook of Particular Activity.
- Drone Tech also proposes a pack sale/support course for companies or associations who wish to be autonomous in their activity.